Miss Grace Lemon Cake
This was actually was given to me by someone who had "duplicated" the
Miss Grace Lemon Bundt cake. know you will enjoy. This is a
GREAT lemon Bundt cake. I have been making this cake for years, even when I had
a small bakery in California, it was a favorite of many of our customers. It is
easy and tasty.
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure lemon extract
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/3 cup WARM milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Cake: In a large bowl mix all ingredients on low speed just until moistened. Increase
speed to medium and beat for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is
- Pour into pan and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until top
springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make icing while cake is cooling.
- Icing: Pour powdered sugar into a blender container, then add remaining
ingredients. Cover container and blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Transfer cooled cake onto serving plate and drizzle with blender icing.
This recipe is also nice when made into small 3- to 4-inch Bundt cakes. If making
smaller cakes, be sure to decrease the baking time to about 17 minutes.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
Originally posted by Karen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes