Miss Grace Lemon Cake
This was actually was given to me by someone who had "duplicated" the
Miss Grace Lemon Bundt cake. know you will enjoy. This is a
GREAT lemon Bundt cake. I have been making this cake for years, even when I had
a small bakery in California, it was a favorite of many of our customers. It is
easy and tasty.
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure lemon extract
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/3 cup WARM milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Cake: In a large bowl mix all ingredients on low speed just until moistened. Increase
speed to medium and beat for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is
- Pour into pan and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until top
springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make icing while cake is cooling.
- Icing: Pour powdered sugar into a blender container, then add remaining
ingredients. Cover container and blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Transfer cooled cake onto serving plate and drizzle with blender icing.
This recipe is also nice when made into small 3- to 4-inch Bundt cakes. If making
smaller cakes, be sure to decrease the baking time to about 17 minutes.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
Originally posted by Karen.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.