This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Neapolitan Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend the cake mix, water, oil and eggs on low speed until moistened. Beat
3 minutes on medium speed. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the Bundt pan.
- Measure 1/2 of the remaining batter into a small bowl and stir in the strawberry
extract and food color (as much as you want to make a pretty, dark pink color).
Carefully pour this into the pan.
- Stir 1/4 cup chocolate syrup into the remaining batter and carefully pour
this into the pan on top of the strawberry batter.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle Chocolate Glaze over the top.
- To make Chocolate Glaze, mix together confectioners' sugar and 3 tablespoons
chocolate syrup until smooth. If necessary, a few drops of water or a small
amount of additional confectioners' sugar may be added until the desired
consistency is obtained.
- Drizzle over top of the Bundt cake.