This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Nutella Bundt Cake
- 1 cup Nutella, divided
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur or hazelnut syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In small bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup Nutella and 1 egg. Blend until completely
smooth and set aside.
- In large bowl, using electric mixer on low speed, stir together cake mix,
remaining 3 eggs, buttermilk and remaining 1/3 cup Nutella until moistened.
Scrape down sides and beater(s) and increase speed to medium, beating for another
- Remove 1 cup batter and mix with RESERVED Nutella-egg mixture.
- Pour leftover batter evenly into prepared cake pan.
- Spoon RESERVED Nutella batter over it and, using a knife, gently swirl batters
together to create marble pattern.
- Smooth top of cake and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. (Cake is done when moist
crumbs cling to inserted wooden pick.)
- Allow cake to cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- When ready to handle, carefully invert onto cooling rack and remove pan.
- While cake continues to cool, make glaze by whisking together confectioners'
sugar and Frangelico liquor until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake.
Serving ideas: For a spring touch, sprinkle top of cake with candied orange and
Alternative: To make mini Bundt cakes, use 2 mini Bundt pans (6 cakes each) instead
of a 10-inch Bundt pan and follow above instructions, dividing batters into 12 smaller
cake forms. Bake cakes for 20 to 25 minutes.