Orange Juice Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well and flour a Bundt pan.
- Cake: Mix all ingredient, scrape bowl. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- As soon an cake is removed from oven (leave cake in pan), prepare topping.
- Topping: Bring all ingredients to boil until all have melted. Immediately
pour over cake. Let sit for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Flip cake onto serving dish. The cake will absorb all the topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes