Apricot Brandy Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon orange flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup apricot brandy
- Grease and flour one (10-inch) tube pan. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar until very light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine sour cream, flavorings and brandy.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and cool.
This freezes well.