Eagle Brand Milk Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups all-purpose
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, then the
sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and flour, blending the flour one cup
at a time.
- Bake for one hour 20 minutes in a greased and floured tube pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes