Peach Schnapps Cake
- 1 box deluxe French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
Extra topping (optional)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Cake: Combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil in
a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done.
- Cool 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- Glaze: Combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl. Brush
glaze on warm cake.
- If the optional extra topping is desired, combine the Cool Whip with the peach
schnapps. Spoon onto cake slices when served.