Triple Chocolate Raspberry Fantasy
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces (227g) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur, optional
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- First layer: For the first layer, melt chocolate and butter. Beat eggs and sugar on high speed
until thick and lemon colored. Fold in chocolate, flour and baking powder. Pour
into greased and floured 10-inch springform pan.
- Second layer: Beat cream cheese, icing sugar. Beat in liqueur, chocolate
and egg until smooth. Randomly spoon white mixture over brown layer, leaving a space
between each spoonful.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in the
center comes out almost clean.
- Let cake cool.
- Third layer: Spoon jam over cake. Heat cream and pour over chocolate, stir till
melted. Pour glaze over cake and let set.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at Recipe Goldmine 10/25/2001 7:28 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes