This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 (1 ounce) squares baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate and margarine together. Cool.
- Add sugar and chocolate mixture to eggs and beat.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add to chocolate mixture.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.