- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons Frangelico liqueur
- 2/3 cup flour
- Dash of salt
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts,
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 tablespoons Frangelico
- 4 tablespoons Bailey's Irish cream
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt unsweetened chocolate with butter in microwave and mix well. Cool.
sugar and eggs together in mixing bowl.
- Add Frangelico and cooled chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured
baking pan (approximately 8 x 8-inch).
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 20
minutes (test with wooden pick).
- Cool completely (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Pierce brownies with a wooden pick randomly.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons Bailey's
Irish cream over brownies.
- Frosting: In mixing bowl, combine liqueurs and butter. Mix well.
- Gradually add
confectioners' sugar and beat until spreading consistency.
- Frost cooled brownies.