Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 12 caramels,
cut in half flatways
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg
and continue beating for 1 minute.
- Beat in cream.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to batter, beating at low speed.
- Mix in chocolate
chips, almonds, and caramels.
- Drop small spoonsful of batter onto cookie sheet and
bake for 8 minutes.
- When done, carefully transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool.
Posted by warden2three at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.