Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 12 caramels,
cut in half flatways
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg
and continue beating for 1 minute.
- Beat in cream.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to batter, beating at low speed.
- Mix in chocolate
chips, almonds, and caramels.
- Drop small spoonsful of batter onto cookie sheet and
bake for 8 minutes.
- When done, carefully transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool.
Posted by warden2three at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes