Colorado Cowboy Bean and Beef Bake
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 cups onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 2/3 cups pork and beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Cut each bacon strip into 3 pieces and fry slowly until crisp.
- Remove bacon; brown onion and ground beef in bacon drippings.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, uncovered.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.