Cowboy Baked Beans
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces ketchup
- 1/2 pound brown sugar
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (3 pound) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 can mushrooms
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef, onion and green pepper; drain.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on LOW with lid off. Do not stir.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cowboy and Ranch Recipes