Cowboy Baked Beans
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces ketchup
- 1/2 pound brown sugar
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (3 pound) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 can mushrooms
- Brown beef, onion and green pepper; drain.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on LOW with lid off. Do not stir.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.