This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cowboy Casserole 2
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck, browned and drained
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 can red beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes mixed with 2 tablespoons flour or use 1 can tomato soup
- Salt and pepper and garlic to taste
- Put chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker; layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes and beans.
- Spread tomatoes or soup over all.
- Sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.