- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel, liquefied in blender
- 3 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 (15.25 ounce) cans corn, drained, rinsed
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In skillet, brown meat, then drain.
- Add taco seasoning and salad dressing mixes.
- When meat is ready, add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 8
hours. The longer it cooks the better it is.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes