- 1/4 cup dried, minced onion
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried, minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool dry place, for up to 1 year.
To use: brown 1 pound ground beef in a skillet and drain. Add 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning and 1/3 to 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes.