- 3 pounds ground beef
- 3 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 5 heads lettuce, shredded
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped tomato
- 2 cups chopped
- 3 (4 1/4 ounce) cans chopped or sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 (15 ounce)
cans ranch or chili beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce)
Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar
- Brown beef; drain. add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Mix together Catalina salad dressing, salsa and sour cream. Refrigerate until
ready to serve salad.
- Mix beef, Cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, olives and beans together. Cover and
- Shred lettuce and place in plastic bags.
- Crush corn chips and place in plastic bag.
- To serve, mix together all of the salad ingredients right before serving. You
can do half or the amount you need at a time so the salad stays fresh.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes