Banana Boston Cream Dessert
Bisquick mix and instant pudding make this showstopper of a dessert a piece of
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate or fudge topping
- Pudding Topping: Beat pudding mix (dry) and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk
or electric mixer on low speed for about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Dessert: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour round pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Beat remaining ingredients except bananas and chocolate topping on low speed
30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl
occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Serve cake topped with pudding and bananas. Drizzle with chocolate topping.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
General Mills and Betty Crocker
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes