This is SO tasty. The leftovers make wonderful roast beef sandwiches also.
- 1 chuck roast
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope au jus mix
- 5 whole pepperoncini peppers
- 1 stick butter
- Put roast into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle Hidden Valley ranch dressing on top.
- Sprinkle McCormick Au Jus mix on top.
- Put a stick of butter on top.
- Put about 5 pepperoncini peppers on top.
- Do NOT add water.
- Cook on LOW for about 8 hours.
- Add carrots and potatoes, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.