Citrus Pork Roast
- 1 medium grapefruit
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- Cut fruit in half; squeeze to remove juice, reserving rinds.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine fruit juices, oil, rosemary, salt, if desired, and garlic.
- Make shallow cuts in top of roast. Place roast in bag; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast and marinade in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours, basting with juices every 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice fruit rinds into 1/4-inch strips; arrange around roast.
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 160 to 170 degrees F.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange pork slices on a platter; drizzle with 1/4 cup of pan juice.
Yield: 18 servings