Pork Roast with Boggs Berry Sauce
- 1 (4 pound) boneless top pork loin roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup Boggs cranberry liqueur
- 1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- Crab apples
- Sprinkle pork roast with salt and pepper. Place meat, fat side up,
on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from pan. Allow to stand 15 minutes before carving.
- To make sauce, mix 1/3 cup pan drippings, cranberry sauce, Boggs
cranberry liqueur and barbecue sauce in saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Slice pork. Arrange slices on platter. Spoon sauce over slices.
Garnish with parsley and crab apples.