Savory Herb Pork Roast with Gravy
This savory pork roast will be the centerpiece of your Christmas or Easter dinner.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 boneless center-cut pork roast, (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 packages McCormick® Pork Gravy Mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sage, garlic salt, ginger and pepper in small bowl.
- Place roast on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Brush pork with oil. Sprinkle
seasoning mixture evenly over entire roast.
- Roast pork 1 1/2 hours or until desired doneness.
- Transfer pork to cutting board or serving platter. Cover loosely with foil.
- Pour any pan drippings from roasting pan and water into medium saucepan. Stir
in Gravy Mixes. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until slightly thickened. (Gravy will thicken
- Serve gravy with sliced pork.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min | Serves: 12
Nutritional information (amount per serving) Calories: 217 Sodium: 499mg
Fat: 13g Carbohydrates: 3g Cholesterol: 65mg Protein: 22g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick