Sour Cream Pork Loin
- 1 (2 pound) pork loin, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sour cream
- Cooked rice or egg noodles
- Using a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and add
garlic. Add the pork and brown on both sides. This cooks very quickly.
- Remove the pork loin from the pan, lower the heat and add the sour
cream, mix well.
- Return the pork to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.