Spicy Pork Tenderloin
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place tenderloins in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate
6 hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until
a meat thermometer reads 160 to 170 degrees F.
- Let stand for 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings