Impossible Coconut Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Put milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, butter and sugar into blender.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Impossible Pie Recipes