Mexican Chicken Pizza
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning (DO NOT use if using pre-seasoned chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups thick-n-chunky style salsa
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Velveeta cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll dough, place on pizza or baking pan, pressing dough until thin crust is
formed to edge of pan.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes or until crust BEGINS to brown.
- Brown chicken, mix in taco seasoning.
- Spread salsa on crust, followed by chicken and cheeses.
- Return to oven, bake additional 7-12 minutes, or until edges of crust are golden
brown and cheese is melted.