Mexican Chicken Pizza
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning (DO NOT use if using pre-seasoned chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups thick-n-chunky style salsa
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Velveeta cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll dough, place on pizza or baking pan, pressing dough until thin crust is
formed to edge of pan.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes or until crust BEGINS to brown.
- Brown chicken, mix in taco seasoning.
- Spread salsa on crust, followed by chicken and cheeses.
- Return to oven, bake additional 7-12 minutes, or until edges of crust are golden
brown and cheese is melted.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.