- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat or 1 (7 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small skillet, melt the butter and sauté the onions for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring the spinach to a boil, cook for 1 minute, drain well, and add
to the butter mixture.
- Add the crabmeat and cheese.
- Heat and serve in a chafing dish with crackers or Melba toast rounds.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.