- 2 (1 1/4 pound) skirt steaks, trimmed of membrane and fat
- 16-20 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup bottled herb and garlic or Italian salad dressing
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 large onion, minced
- Juice of 3-4 limes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bay leaf
- Mild or medium salsa
- Place the meat in a Pyrex dish.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, mixing well and then pour over
- Refrigerate the meat for 6 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and drain off the marinade.
- Bring the steaks to room temperature.
- On an outdoor grill, grill meat to medium-rare.
- Cut the steaks diagonally through the grain, into finger length strips.
- Serve meat on a platter with tortillas and serving bowls of salsa and guacamole.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.