Texas Niblet Mix
- 2 medium boxes pretzels
- 1 medium box Kix cereal
- 1 medium box Cheerios cereal
- 1 medium box Wheat or Corn Chex cereal
- 2 pounds canned mixed nuts
- Extra whole pecans, if desired
- 1 pound butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 large box Accent (optional)
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons allspice
- 2 tablespoons red pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan; cook over medium heat until oleo is melted;
- Pour over mixed dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 3 hours at 200 degrees F, stirring occasionally.
- Store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes