- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Chopped green bell pepper
- Chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package wide curly noodles, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown meat and onion and drain any fat off.
- Add green peppers, olives, cooked
noodles, tomato soup and water and mushroom soup.
- Season with salt and pepper, thyme
and oregano. Simmer.
- Put half of mixture into a 9 x 13-inch casserole and sprinkle half of mozzarella
cheese on top.
- Add remaining mixture. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan
cheeses on top.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes