- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 4 ounces shoestring potatoes
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup salted nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and garlic powder. Blend well in skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Put into a baking dish.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Makes 9 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Texas Recipes