Tex-Mex Cranberry Salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup canned jalapenos, chopped
- 1 green onion or scallion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Serve with chips or as a condiment for poultry or pork.
Yield: about 2 cups
Salsa may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.