- 1 pound chopped alligator meat
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients, then form into 1-inch balls.
- Allow to set for 1 hour.
- Dredge with flour and fry until brown.
- Serve hot.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Old-Time Louisiana Cream Fudge
Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
BBQ Shrimp Po'Boy
Traditional New Orleans Oyster Dressing