Bloody Mary Cabbage Jambalaya
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 package cole slaw mix with carrots
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 4 to 5 cups bloody Mary mix (your favorite flavor)
- Brown ground meat.
- When almost done browning, add bell peppers and onions. Brown until bell
pepper is limp.
- Add bag of cole slaw mix and mix completely.
- Add enough bloody Mary mix to cover entire mixture until it is about an
- Add uncooked rice and mix thoroughly. Stir occasionally until rice is fluffy
Yield: at least 12 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Old-Time Louisiana Cream Fudge
Cajun Sausage Jambalaya
BBQ Shrimp Po'Boy
Traditional New Orleans Oyster Dressing