Cajun Bayou Pasta
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 ounce julienned red bell peppers
- 1 ounce julienned
green bell peppers
- 1 ounce julienned yellow onion
- 4 ounces raw rock shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 ounce hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun spices
- 8 ounces cooked fettuccini
- 2 1/2 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 4 ounces sliced Andouille
- 1 ounce white wine
- 1/2 pound cooked crawfish
- 3 ounces Parmesan
- Add butter to a 1-quart sauté pan.
- Sauté bell peppers and onion until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and garlic. Continue to cook until shrimp turn white.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Add hot sauce, spices, fettuccini and Alfredo sauce. Toss well.
- Finish with parmesan cheese and crawfish.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce