Cajun Bloody Mary
For a pretty presentation, rub the rims of glasses with lemon wedges, and dip
into a mixture of black pepper and coarse salt.
- 1 (46-ounce) bottle vegetable or tomato juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon or lime
- 1/4 cup liquid from jar of pickled okra or jalapeños
- 3 tablespoons Cajun
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 1/2 cups plain or pepper-flavored vodka
- Garnish: Lemon wedges and pickled okra
- Stir together ingredients in a large pitcher, and chill.
- Pour into tall glasses. Garnish, if desired.
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Source: Julia Rutland, Coastal Living MARCH 2011
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce