Cajun Bread Pudding
- 12 cups cubed white bread
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Toss bread with raisins. Place in a 3-quart, rectangular baking dish.
- Combine and mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour over bread;
let stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center
comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 15 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce