Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag penne pasta
- Louisiana Cajun
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Chopped green onions (garnish)
- Diced tomato
- Season chicken breasts with Louisiana Cajun Spice generously, then season
with garlic powder.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook chicken until
- Boil penne pasta until done, then strain and add Alfredo sauce.
- Slice cooked chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Put pasta mixture on a plate, and add diced chicken.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and tomatoes.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce