Cajun Chicken Casserole
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch
- 1 medium bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed
cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat chicken in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring
- Stir in bell pepper and onion; cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until vegetables are slightly crisp.
- Spoon into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Stir in tomatoes, soup and
- Stir remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Pour over chicken
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 feet) - Heat oven to 400 degrees F.