Cajun Chicken Casserole
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch
- 1 medium bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed
cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat chicken in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring
- Stir in bell pepper and onion; cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until vegetables are slightly crisp.
- Spoon into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Stir in tomatoes, soup and
- Stir remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Pour over chicken
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 feet) - Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce