Cajun Country Breakfast
- 1/4 pound lean bulk sausage
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- Tony Chachere's Dirty Rice Mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain fat.
- Add eggs and cook until firm.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to blend. Bring to a boil. Reduce
heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Yield: 6 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce