Cajun Crab Salad
Enjoy just a dash of hot sauce in this delicious different seafood delight.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread™, baked following package instructions
- garlic salt
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 pound imitation crab, separated into bite-size pieces
- 5 stalks celery, diced
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash ground cayenne pepper
- dash hot sauce
- Slice ends off of the loaf of bread. Cut remaining loaf into 1-inch cubes.
Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until bread begins to crisp.
- Remove from oven and place in a large mixing bowl to cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir gently.
Add gradually to bread cubes, stirring gently after each addition.
- Chill and serve cold.
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 10-15 min
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.