Cajun Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, or to your
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 12 large mushrooms, stems removed and
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce, to taste
- 1/4 cup melted
- In a bowl, mix crab, bread crumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley and chopped
- Add egg and hot sauce.
- Stuff the mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce