Cajun Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, or to your taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 12 large mushrooms, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce, to taste
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a bowl, mix crab, bread crumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley and chopped
- Add egg and hot sauce.
- Stuff the mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes