- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 (7.25 ounce) box macaroni and cheese dinner
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large pan, cook beef, once, green pepper and celery over medium heat
until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add tomatoes and Cajun seasoning. Cook, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes,
- Meanwhile, prepare the macaroni and cheese using the 2 tablespoons milk
and 1 tablespoon butter.
- Stir in beef mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 4 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce