As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Pour butter over warm popcorn.
- Combine remaining seasonings and sprinkle over popcorn. Toss to mix.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for about 7 to 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes