- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Pour butter over warm popcorn.
- Combine remaining seasonings and sprinkle over popcorn. Toss to mix.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for about 7 to 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce