Cajun Rice Salad
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons sweet
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Blend all ingredients together, adding more mayonnaise, if needed.
- Taste and adjust Cajun seasoning.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce