Cajun Salmon Burgers with Lime Mayonnaise
On the table tonight: salmon burgers seasoned with McCormick® Perfect Pinch®
Cajun Seasoning, panko, red bell pepper and onion. Top with Lime Mayonnaise for
an extra-delicious Lenten (or any season) dinner.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon
grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
Cajun Salmon Burgers
- 3 pouches (5 ounces each) boneless skinless
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup reduced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped
red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Cajun
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 hamburger rolls
- For the Lime Mayonnaise, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Cajun Salmon Burgers, mix salmon, egg, panko, mayonnaise, green
onions, bell pepper and Seasoning in large bowl until well blended. Shape into
- Heat oil in large nonstick stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add salmon patties; cook 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned and
- Serve salmon burgers on rolls with Lime Mayonnaise and desired toppings.
20 mins Prep time
10 mins Cook time
Serving Suggestion: Serve burgers with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 400 Cholesterol: 95mg
Sodium: 1064mg Protein: 26g Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 4g
Reprinted with permission from
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce