Cajun Salmon Burgers with Lime Mayonnaise
On the table tonight: salmon burgers seasoned with McCormick® Perfect Pinch®
Cajun Seasoning, panko, red bell pepper and onion. Top with Lime Mayonnaise for
an extra-delicious Lenten (or any season) dinner.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon
grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
Cajun Salmon Burgers
- 3 pouches (5 ounces each) boneless skinless
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup reduced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped
red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Cajun
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 hamburger rolls
- For the Lime Mayonnaise, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Cajun Salmon Burgers, mix salmon, egg, panko, mayonnaise, green
onions, bell pepper and Seasoning in large bowl until well blended. Shape into
- Heat oil in large nonstick stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add salmon patties; cook 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned and
- Serve salmon burgers on rolls with Lime Mayonnaise and desired toppings.
20 mins Prep time
10 mins Cook time
Serving Suggestion: Serve burgers with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 400 Cholesterol: 95mg
Sodium: 1064mg Protein: 26g Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 4g
Reprinted with permission from