Cajun and Creole Recipes
Cajun Sausage and Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep: 30 min | Bake: 30 min | Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 package frozen corn on the cob (12 mini ears) or 4 fresh ears of corn, cut in thirds
- 1 (12 ounce) package BUTTERBALL® All-Natural Turkey Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound frozen shrimp, thawed according to package directions, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Heat oven 425 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes in large bowl with 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Spread on sheet pan. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Whisk melted butter, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, Cajun seasoning and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in small bowl.
- Stir potatoes; arrange corn and sausage on sheet pan around potatoes. Brush butter mixture over vegetables and sausage. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and corn is browned.
- Add shrimp to sheet pan; bake 5 to 6 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley.
Per serving: Calories 420 Total Fat 15g Carbs 43g Protein 29g Trans Fat 0g Sodium 720mg Sugar 8g Saturated Fat 8g Cholesterol165 mg Dietary Fiber 0g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Butterball LLC