- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 pound andouille sausage, cooked and diced*
- 4 eggs, beaten
* You can substitute smoked sausage if andouille isn't available.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the garlic, onion, and green pepper.
Cook until just soft.
- Toss in the tomatoes, Cajun seasoning, and sausage.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook until just firm, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 2 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 8/15/2001 6:23 am.