Cajun Shrimp Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning mix
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Wisconsin parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Wisconsin cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley, minced for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In skillet or sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat; add minced garlic
and Cajun seasoning, and stir together. Add shrimp, tossing to coat with butter/seasoning
mixture. Cook through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, parmesan, cheddar, red bell pepper, black
pepper and shrimp. Mix evenly.
- Place in oven-safe dish and bake 30 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with crackers or sour dough bread.
Yield: 5 cups
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Wisconsin Cheese Marketing Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cajun and Creole recipes