Cheatin' Cajun Jambalaya
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (or crawfish)
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 links or circles
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef and sausage.
- When brown, add onions and bell pepper; sauté for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients well in big bowl.
- Transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish with a lid. Cover and put into
preheated 350 degrees F oven. Bake for about 1 1/2 hours.
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 1 hour 30 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Uptown Red Beans and Rice
Louisiana-Style Red Bean Pasta Salad